Corporate/Institutional Membership Benefits
- For translation and interpretation agencies as well as educational, non-profit, and government institutions associated with the translating and interpreting fields.
- Dues: $125.00 per year
By becoming a Corporate/Institutional member of NCATA you demonstrate commitment to excellence in the local translating and interpreting industry, attract new language professionals to your organization, and promote your business or institution to the region. Benefits include:
- Corporate/Institutional listing in the NCATA Directory of Translation and Interpreting Professionals.
- Access to NCATA professional development, meet-ups, and social events for you and your employees.
- Use of the NCATA logo for your website and other communications material.
- Opportunity to meet new freelance translators and interpreters in person at NCATA events.
- Opportunity to connect with other language service providers and language-based organizations through NCATA events.
- Announcements of your organization's events and job opportunities to NCATA members by email (we request that you limit your announcements to one per event or job).
- Publication of your organization's events and job opportunities in the NCATA mailings and social media.
- Access to the Members area on the NCATA website, including the Resources page and Discussion Forum.
- Opportunity to give presentations at NCATA events and meet-ups.