Student Membership Benefits
To join NCATA as a student member, you must provide documentation in English proving that you are either:
- a graduate or undergraduate college or university student, currently enrolled full-time in any program, or…
- a part-time student, enrolled in a translation or interpreting related program, including foreign language study.
- Student membership is only offered for a limited period of time, which matches the length of the program. For example, if you graduate in 09/2016, your student membership will expire at the end of the membership year on 12/31/2016.
- Student members are not eligible to list their services in the Directory of Translation and Interpreting Services.
- English documentation includes valid student ID or proof of enrollment.
- Discounts for Events and Workshops
- Access to Special Events
- Use of NCATA logs